Glass fibre veil for the reinforcement of painting systems and to adjust uneven surfaces.
To bridge capillary- and contraction cracks of the crack type A1 according to BFS data sheet no. 19.
To bridge capillary cracks on surfaces made of gypsum board- and gypsum fibre plasters according to DIN 18363.
• Weatherproof, chemical- and rotting resistant – applicable in the interior and exterior area
• Easy to handle
• Diffusion open
• Permeable to water
• Formaldehyd free
Recommended for the following subsurface:
• Dry construction surfaces (gypsum board, hard fibre plates, etc.)
• Mixed subsurface / partially filled surfaces
• Exposed concrete with pores
• Base plaster / fair-faced plaster
• Even facades
approx 35 g
approx 40 g
• To create even surfaces
• Everlasting prevention of crack formation
• Perfect surface structure by adjusting different even surfaces
• Stable to moisture
• Chemical- and rotting resistant
• Of low flammability
• Free from toxic components
approx 140 g